Page 168: Symbols of fate

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Krulle

Re: Page 168: Symbols of fate

Post by Krulle »

SaintofM wrote:I would also be interested in what they would ask what his right of passage was into adulthood was like.
And then they find out how many roads a man must walk before he can call himself a man.

You have religious rights of passage (1st communion, Bar Mitzwa, ...); you have educational rights of passage (high school degree, university degree, the military ones, ...); you have legal rights of passage (age); and of course family ones (marriage, kids, ...), and others (plant a tree, build a house, ...).
Seeing the circumstances, he would likely start with military ones...
But even there he had several ones, but nothing as extreme as the Loroi Diral trial.
STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
(sorry for spamming, will amend signature again when Kickstarter has ended, or many complain about my signature)

CF2

Post by CF2 »

So, was Spiral stealing a little bit of luck from Alex, when she asked him to hold onto the blade for a moment just then?

E=M.C^2

Post by E=M.C^2 »

This knife… looks suspiciously like a Laguiole. ;)

Arioch
Site Admin

Post by Arioch »

E=M.C^2 wrote:This knife… looks suspiciously like a Laguiole. ;)
The example I was looking at was a navaja, but there are a variety of similar folding knives. Form follows function.