Translators problem

If you have issues or comments about the forums or website, post them here.
Tamri

Translators problem

Post by Tamri »

It is strange, but when trying to load any page of the site into the translator, it does not matter whether the forum or the main site, the translator replies that the page cannot be translated, although, more likely, he cannot see it for some reason.

I did not find the reason for this selectivity, although a cross-check showed that the translator works correctly with other sites.

SVlad

Re: Translators problem

Post by SVlad »

Works fine for me with yandex translate
Outsider in Russian

Tamri

Post by Tamri »

Trying use another translators, but GT clearly doesn't work.

Arioch
Site Admin

Post by Arioch »

The first few times I tried it, I got the message that the page couldn't be translated, but after I tried again, it worked.
https://well--of--souls-com.translate.g ... r_hl=en-US
page_translated.gif
page_translated.gif (190.3 KiB) Viewed 3009 times

Tamri

Post by Tamri »

In general, cleaning cookies and cache, as well as cross-checking established that: a) the problem is either only with me, or other people are not so acute, b) the problem is exclusively in Google Translator, because everything else works normally, and c) from browser and even platform or method of communication, the problem is not dependent either. On all browsers, from a phone or a computer, connection by cable, WiFi or mobile data does not work, even if you crash it.

Mystic...

Arioch
Site Admin

Post by Arioch »

I have noticed using the translation feature in Chrome (which I assume uses the same mechanisms as Google Translate) seems to have a short timeout, as it will sometimes refuse to work when the network connection is poor.

Tamri

Post by Tamri »

I checked it too. But my landline connection is good, in addition, I have Firefox, not Chrome ... And checked it on MS Edge too. However, like on Chrome and Puffin, on the phone.

Some kind of local anomaly...