Are We Allowed To Do Our Own Original Scifi Stories In The Fanfic Section (Not Outsider-verse)?

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Bamax

Are We Allowed To Do Our Own Original Scifi Stories In The Fanfic Section (Not Outsider-verse)?

Post by Bamax »

Just curious.... since if so I am interested in trying a short story or two.

If allowed I will give it a shot... will take about two weeks to grind somethong out though.

Arioch
Site Admin

Re: Are We Allowed To Do Our Own Original Scifi Stories In The Fanfic Section (Not Outsider-verse)?

Post by Arioch »

I don't have a problem with it.

dragoongfa

Re: Are We Allowed To Do Our Own Original Scifi Stories In The Fanfic Section (Not Outsider-verse)?

Post by dragoongfa »

If it's your own OC stories I think that it would be best if you posted them somewhere where interested people will see them, there are plenty of platforms for the self publishing of original stories, Reddit has several large communities and there is also Royal Road which has a large userbase and hosts several talented writers and their stories:

https://www.royalroad.com/welcome

mwightman

Post by mwightman »

dragoongfa wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:41 am
If it's your own OC stories I think that it would be best if you posted them somewhere where interested people will see them, there are plenty of platforms for the self publishing of original stories, Reddit has several large communities and there is also Royal Road which has a large userbase and hosts several talented writers and their stories:

https://www.royalroad.com/welcome
Thanks for the link, I'm not the word smith and scribe you folks are but am a voracious reader with a wide genre appetite.