Page 169: The most messed up!

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

Dorfington

Re: Page 169: The most messed up!

Post by Dorfington »

SaintofM wrote: Picard is more of a romantic, thus I think he's only had the hots for three women in the Next Generation series: Crusher, who the two never really worked out as she married his best friend and felt it would be a betrayal to his memory if he did the comforting the widow cliche. There was one who was a thief/archaeologist who was basically opposites attract. The last one was in the third live action next gen movie who made him feel young.
Ah, ah, ah, not so fast young man. There was also the science officer who he had a brief romance with until they had to cut it off due to it interfering with their ability to work. He also had a life long partner when he was put into a coma by an alien probe, though that one technically doesn't count. Also, Lwaxana Troi. What? He totally had the hots for her, he was just playing hard to get! :lol:

Arioch
Site Admin

Post by Arioch »

Dorfington wrote:
SaintofM wrote: Picard is more of a romantic, thus I think he's only had the hots for three women in the Next Generation series: Crusher, who the two never really worked out as she married his best friend and felt it would be a betrayal to his memory if he did the comforting the widow cliche. There was one who was a thief/archaeologist who was basically opposites attract. The last one was in the third live action next gen movie who made him feel young.
Ah, ah, ah, not so fast young man. There was also the science officer who he had a brief romance with until they had to cut it off due to it interfering with their ability to work. He also had a life long partner when he was put into a coma by an alien probe, though that one technically doesn't count. Also, Lwaxana Troi. What? He totally had the hots for her, he was just playing hard to get! :lol:
He had a full-blown relationship with Vash, the quasi-criminal archaeologist...

And constant sexual tension with his chief medical officer...

SaintofM

Post by SaintofM »

Arioch wrote:
Dorfington wrote:
He had a full-blown relationship with Vash, the quasi-criminal archaeologist...

And constant sexual tension with his chief medical officer...
I mentioned those two.

I forgot his Catwoman was named of Vash.