Pages 114, 115, 116

Discussion regarding the Outsider webcomic, science, technology and science fiction.

Moderator: Outsider Moderators

silverhawk100

Re: Pages 114, 115, 116

Post by silverhawk100 »

DevilDalek wrote: But one thing I do think is Tempo is deliberately engineering these situations to see what Loroi / Human interaction could be in the future, a sort of social experiment for her to devise the best course of action for future diplomatic (and spying) relations.
At the very least, to try to determine who Jardin is. What kind of role he played on the Bellarmine, what kind of person he gets along and feels comfortable with best. That informs a lot about the person's history, personality, intentions, etc.

DevilDalek

Post by DevilDalek »

Do you think that might extend to human equipment? to see how items are used, get access to stored info, etc? I mean ,that's a large cargo bay in the rear of the shuttle and who knows what stored items from the Bellermine are back there.
Id at least hope they would be able to recognise emergency rations or items from the galley.

Sweforce

Post by Sweforce »

DevilDalek wrote:Do you think that might extend to human equipment? to see how items are used, get access to stored info, etc? I mean ,that's a large cargo bay in the rear of the shuttle and who knows what stored items from the Bellermine are back there.
Id at least hope they would be able to recognise emergency rations or items from the galley.
Considering how disheartening it can be to have to spend time near someone with a stomach in uproar they better have some salvaged rations there.